Facilities at Mandina Lodges
The facilities at Mandina are of a very good standard and the service levels are high, though the overall ethos of relaxation does mean that things do tend to unfold at their own pace. Also, the location, its remoteness and the emphasis on eco-tourism does bring a certain rough charm. It is this edge that gives Mandina its uniqueness and the warm humming quality that pervades the very air.
The quality of meals is always of an excellent standard and the chef is on hand if you have any particular requests, or want your food cooked in a certain way. You also have the choice of where you eat: in the warmly lit dining area or back at your lodge either inside or out under the stars.
- Large pool and sun terraces
- Bar and al fresco dining areas
- Personal guides for free forest walks and river trips
- Four-poster bed
- Mosquito nets
- UK 3 pin sockets
- Tea/coffee delivered to your lodge each morning
- No energy-sapping air-conditioning or fridge/minibar
- These include free guided forest walks and river trips by traditional West African pirogue. For more information visit our Things to See and Do page.
- NB Tipping of guides is welcomed for the excellent service provided